Tuesday 1 November 2011

Free site for little fingers

I honestly never thought I would be letting my 3 year old on the computer. I've found my kids keep challenging my ideas on what makes a 'good' mother. If you had asked me a year ago if I would let such a tiny person use a computer I would have said 'no'. But Moo has been desperate to learn how to use the computer and I figured I should just be happy to see such enthusiasm.
This is a great little site for little people and Moo has been enjoying popping balloons, setting off fireworks and knocking green bottles of the wall... Moo loved it!
I had it in my head the kind of mummy-teacher I wanted to be. But that just didn't fit with how my boys learn. I had all these romantic ideas but in the end it comes down to the kids, not me. I hate it when I have to learn the obvious!!

No comments: